Rules & Regulations:
1. All guests must wear life jackets – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. No flips, diving, somersaults or jumping onto swimmers.
3. No eating, drinking or smoking.
4.Guests must be at least 48” tall.
5. Proper bathing attire only, no grommets or sharp objects of any kind.
6. Guests will stop activities when the lifeguard blows their whistle.
7. Ensure swimming area around all attractions is clear before jumping.
8. No pushing, hitting, kicking, shoving or horseplay of any kind is permitted.
9. Weather conditions may require closure of the water park.
10. Obey lifeguards at all times.
11. No intoxicated guests.
12. No swimming or hiding under any of the water structures.
13. No more than 100 people on the water park at a time and we rotate every 20 minutes when crowded.
14. Failure to follow rules or instuctions will result in suspension of water park privileges.